Monday, December 1, 2008

Bloggers Train





Merry Christmas from Me to You.

Here is some Snowflakes and some Christmas WordArt.

Please show me some love :)


Designers On the Train
Bel Vidotti
Belle of the Ball Tutorials ** YOU ARE HERE
Bits'N'Bobs
Bittersweet Designs
Black Cat Creations
Captivated Visions
Created by Jill
Designs By ALi
Designs by Helly
Designs by Sarah for Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps!
GF Designz
Honored Scraps
HutchaBaby
Jessica Woods
JIC Creations
Julie's Jems
Just a Girl's Designs
Kirsty
Laney's scrappy moments
Lisa's Designs
Missladyhawke
Mousey
Purple Dragonfly Creations
QueenBrat Designs
Rachels_Designs
Rockin’s Ruckus
S & M Creationz
Sametra Designs
Sandra Guicharnaud-Rowe
Scrappy Deesignz
Scrappy Lover
Scraps by Jessica
SerenitySheri
Southern Scrapz
Sweetie-Pea
Tantrum Scraps
TC's Sweets
Twinky
Twisted Angel
Urban Mermaid Designs
VMore Designs
WDDesignz
Wench Designs

11 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

I would like to have these but I can't use them because I need them to be in png so I can open them in PSE5. I know there are lots of others who would love to have them also.
Thanks for considering it.

Patty said...

Thank you very very much!!!

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks ... not sure I can use them since I have PSE also, but I appreciate it anyhow!

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for sharing your adorable creations! Snagging and So Loved.

ivymay said...

many thanks. Have a Happy Christmas

Kessa said...

Thank you for your contribution. It's lovely.

Crystal Belle said...

I"m going to fix that now,I cant believe I forgot to put it in png. So Sorry all.

CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you!

irishkathy said...

Thanks so much for the tree template and for the accents and word art. I still have tags to make for Christmas so I will put them to good use.

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Long train to catch so just a thank you is all can write.

Cecile, Milwaukee, Wisconsin