Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Angel's Footprints

This tutorial was created on September /09/2008 by Ċrÿstàlßellĕ any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tag was created in PSP 9 and can be done in other versions

You will need:
Font of Choice:I used Andes
Mask:WSL_Mask207
Eye candy 4000/Gradient Glow
Xenofex 2:Constellation
Animation Shop
My supplies:
here

Tube of Choice:
Iam using the wonderful artwork of Barbara Jensen.which you must obtain a license to use

Ready Lets begin..

Open up canvas size 700x700 flood fill white

New raster layer,Fulood fill with a color from your tube

Layers/Loadmask/Load mask from disk/Mask WSL_Mask207
Make sure Invert transparency is unchecked
Delete Mask layer/merge group
Move your mask layer up to the top of your canvas
Duplicate Mask layer and flip

Hide your white background and merge the mask layers
Copy and paste your tube of choice
Move her to the middle of your mask layers

Add a drop Shadow with these settings
1
-1
42
5.94
After you click ok..apply the same drop shadow again

Open up the word art I supplied
I moved my wordart to the bottom of my tube

Effects Plugin Eyecandy 4000/Gradient Glow
pick a light color from your tube,apply gradient glow with these setting:
Glow Width:10
Soft Corners:25
Overall Opacity:100

At the time add your name and copyright

Now its time to animate
Click on your Mask layer and apply
Xenofex 2:Constellation with these settings
6
50
50
25
50
75
Choose a color of your choice I used a slightly darker color then my mask layer
now go to Edit/Copy Merged
paste it in animation shop
Go back in to psp undo the constellation
and apply it again this time click Random Seed one 1 time.
edit/copy Merged paste in to animation shop paste after current frame

Click view Animation..and save

Thank you for trying my tutorial.I hope you like this one.If you have any problems Please let me know


0 comments: